FIELD OF TEACHING
- Education concerns teaching in physiotherapy at advanced levels and at general research courses
within the field of musculoskeletal and pain disorders, scientific methodology, assessment and evaluation in clinical research.
- Responsible for semester 5 Physiotherapy Program, 30 credits
- Responsible for course “Theory of Science and Methodology Research in Medicine, 7.5 credits, Master's Program in Health and Society
- The research area includes clinical reserach within physiotherapy in patients with primarily musculoskeletal or pain disorders
The reserach filed is:
- Clinical examinations, sub- grouping and classification.
- Predictors co-morbidity and clinical course in back pain patients.
- Longterm follow-up of different strategies and interventions within rehabilitation.
- Interaction among professionals, patients and their role in rehabilitation processes.
- Epidemiological studies with focus on mainly musculoskeletal diseases
- Vocational rehabilitation with special focus on translation and evaluation of a Dutch version of the assessment instrument Assessment of Work Performance (AWP).
Thesis: Back Pain: long-term course and predictive factors. Linköping University medical dissertations, 881, Linköping University, 2005.
- Research Supervisor, R&D Department of Local Health Care, County Council of Östergötland
- Reviewer assignments for 5 international scientific journals
- Co-organiser Annual Regional Conference in Physiotherapy 2006-2010
Paul Enthoven¿s publication in DiVA (publication database)
Name: Paul Enthoven
Position: Senior University Lecturer
Senior Lecturer 2007
Phone: +46 10 103 7830
Linköping University Hospital
Entrance 15, 12th Floor
Div of Medical and Health Sciences
Dpt of Physiotherapy
SE-581 83 Linköping
Last updated: 2010-06-11